Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm taking over.

Hi folks, Rose here. I've decided to take matters into my own hands. Like the e-trade baby, I have learned to type, and will be soon taking over the family finances. But, to warm up, I'm starting with learning to blog. Let's face it, I can't be worse than my mother.

Speaking of mom, she's hovering over me right now. She tries not to hover too often, but she can't help herself sometimes. Truthfully, I don't really mind, but daughters are supposed to complain about their mothers. So, there you have it.

My dad isn't too bad. I really like falling asleep in the crook of his arm while he lazes on the couch. As a matter of fact, I think I may do that as soon as I'm done with this blog post. Give me a pacifier, a belly-full of rice cereal, and my daddy, and I am one happy baby.

Oh, didn't I tell you? I'm eating solid foods now. I turned six months old today, and so I decided to celebrate with a big bowl of rice cereal and a dash of oatmeal for dessert. I also like sitting up on my own, though I'm still a little wobbly. Momma bought a new rug for the living room, with a very soft and squishy pad underneath. (Remember what I said about hovering? She wasn't hovering close enough last night when I tipped over...good thing she bought that cushy rug pad.)

Well, I had better let you all go. I have to catch the rest of Dancing With the Stars (it's my guilty pleasure). I will leave you with a couple pictures of yours truly.

Enjoy.
Rose



2 comments:

Theresa Koehler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theresa Koehler said...

Good job, Rosie. Your mom sounds like my mom! She keeps saying she's working on a blog, but then it's never up to date so she never tells anyone the password. Maybe you can help me figure out how to take over myself. Although ... I happen to know you're almost 8 months old now, so you've gotta catch up too, bff! Maybe we can work on it together when you come over to play on Monday when Mom's not looking. See you soon!
<3 Chelsea